0451 Mornings are for Mont Hin Gar: Burmese Food Stories

0451 Mornings are for Mont Hin Gar: Burmese Food Stories

B. inggris make 5 short conversation about showing aprecation!​

make 5 short conversation about showing aprecation!​

Jawaban:

1.

Teacher: I appreciate your big effort, Ita. You just need a little exercise. I will help you.

Ita: Thank you, Miss. I will study again.

2. Clara: You look cool! I like your outfit!

Vina: My mom made this dress by herself. Looks pretty, isn't it?

Clara: That's looks amazing! I bought this dress by myself and my mom gave me this bag.

Vina: I see. You have really good sense of style!

3.Sinta: Mom, I made fried noodle for dinner.

Mom: That'a good job!

Sinta: Thank you, Mom.

4.Damar: I listened to your new song yesterday. It's a good song Heri. I like it.

Heri: Really? Thank you so much, Damar.

5. Dias: Is this your drawing? It’s so beautiful!

Tika: Yes, it’s mine. Thank you, Dias.

Penjelasan:

Semoga membantu! have a good study!

"you look beautiful today"

"You are very clever"

"Your mother must be proud of a child as genius as you"

"Look how beautiful you are tonight"

"He's too smart to be left alone"

[answer.2.content]